Rtn. Major Donor A. KARTHIKEYAN,
Rotary International District 3202
ROTARY CLUB of TIRUPUR METAL TOWN, Tamilnadu, India.
Rtn.PP.Major Donor A.Karthikeyan, born in the year 1975 and belong to an agricultural family of Angeripalayam , Tirupur. His father Thiru. A. P.Aruljothi, a landlord and basically from Agricultural family his mother , Tmt.Ponnuthai have the mentality of serving the people. Thiru.A.P.Aruljothi started a small school in the year 1989 namely A.V.P. Trust National Matriculation School in his land at Thirumuruganpoondi , Tirupur. This school was tremendously developed by Rtn.A.Karthikeyan and now the school is very bigger one in Tirupur and also started an arts and science college in Tirupur, in the name of A.V.P. College of Arts and Science in the same premises. He started 2 State Board Schools and 1 CBSE School affiliated to the Delhi in Gandhiangar, Tirupur. All the schools and the college are under A.V.P. Trust management and Rtn.MD.A.Karthikeyan is the Chairman of this Trust. In total around 8000 students are studying in these schools and college. Rtn.A.Karthikeyan , completed management studies from PSG Arts and Science College, Coimbatore.
He joined in Rotary club of Tirupur Metal Town, one of the best clubs in District 3200 in the year 2004. He served as the President of the club in the year 2007-08. He was the last club president of Rotary Club of Tirupur Metal Town in the undivided District 3200. He is the First President in the club achieved the Regional Best President Award of District 3200. He is the First Major Donor of Rotary Club of Tirupur Metal Town.
A record new club, Rotary Club of Tirupur East, with 60 Charter members those who are all PHF in charter itself was started when he was the president of the club. 25 new members were inducted during that year. New Rotaract Clubs, Interact Club, RCC and Inner Wheel Club were started in the year 2007-08. PETS & SETS, “VIDHYA 2008” was conducted by the club. A Noon Meal Building was constructed and up gradation of hospital ward, cremation yard renovation and adoption of school and anganvadi projects were undertaken during the year 2007-08.
District Assignments held
Other Assignments held
- Governor’s Group Representative in the year 2008-09
- Assistant District Trainer in the year 2009-10
- Assistant Governor in the year 2010-11
- Chairman – District Conference – “TRIVENI” – 2012
- TRF Annual Giving Sub Committee Chair in the year 2013
- District Chair – Anti Corruption in the year 2014
- District Zone Chair – School Adoption in the year 2015
- District Chair – Major Gifts in the year 2016
A.V.P. Trust Institutions
- 1. Chairman – AVP Trust, Angeripalayam.
- 2. Chairman – Rotary Club of Tirupur Metal Town Charitable Trust, Tirupur.
- 3. Treasurer – Self Financed Schools Association, Tirupur District
- 4. EC Member – Tamilnadu Private School Federation, Tamilnadu.
- 5. Managing Director – AVP JS Housing Promoters, Private Construction Company, Tirupur
- 6. Managing partner - Balaji Buliders, Tirupur.
- 7. Managing partner - AVP promotors, Tirupur.
- 1. A.V.P.Trust National Matric Higher Secondary School, Thirumuruganpoondi, Tirupur.
- 2. A.V.P. Trust Matricualtion School, Chettipalayam.
- 3. A.V.P .Trust Matric School, Gandhinagar, Tirupur
- 4. A.V.P. Trust Public School (CBSE), Gandhinagar, Tirupur
- 5. A.V.P. College of Arts and Science, Thirumuruganpoondi, Tirupur
He happily married to Mrs.K.Latha who supports the management of A.V.P. Trust Educational Institutions, Tirupur. The couple blessed with two daughters, Shreya and Shivani studying in Grade IX ,VII respectively and he also travelled to USA,U.K, Macau, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Sri Lanka,